At any time after delivery and within the applicable return period stated hereinabove, if any defect is found, then the Buyer of the Product(s) can ask for a refund or replacement of the Product(s) from the Seller, subject to:
1. Notifying the Seller of any defects in the Product(s) within the applicable return period;
2. The Product(s) meeting the pick-up conditions identified hereinabove;
3. For returns, any applicable refund will be processed once the returned Product has been received by the seller;
4. For replacement, the replacement Product(s) will be shipped subject to availability of the same with the Seller, otherwise a refund will be processed;
5. The following products not being eligible for return or replacement:
· Damages due to misuse of product;
· Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
· Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
· Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
· Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty;
· Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
· Jewellery which is 'made to order' on customer's request.
Returns and Replacement Period
The return and replacement policy period depends on the product category and the seller, and all products listed under a particular category may not have the same return/replacement period. Kindly check the respective item's applicable return/replacement policy on the product page for any exceptions to the table below.
The general return/replacement policy and return period is within 5 days of the date of delivery, so long as the Product is unopened and unused; defective/damaged; missing items and/or the wrong Product sent by the Seller and with all original tags and packaging still attached.
During pick-up, your Product will be checked for the following conditions:
1. Correct Product- IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should be undetached and clearly visible.
2. Complete Product - All in-the-box accessories (like kits etc.), freebies and combos (if any) should be present.
3. Unused Product - The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable).
4. Undamaged Product - The product should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.
5. Undamaged Packaging - Product's original packaging/ box should be undamaged.
The field executive may refuse to accept the return if any of the above conditions is not met.
If KAB Consultants has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its Buyers and/or Sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then KAB Consultants may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
KAB Consultants reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, KAB Consultants may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. KAB Consultants makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and KAB Consultants is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by KAB Consultants and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
KAB Consultants respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to KAB Consultants at contact@KAB Consultants.com.
KAB Consultants does not warrant that Product description or other Content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability